Due to Covid19 you now need to book a play session rather than just turn up to play. There is a maximum of 4 people per booking (i.e. 4 per table), with at least 1 adult and 1 child per booking. (For bookings of more than 4 people, please call 01606 863623 to book during opening hours). Select the number of Adults and Children below.
From: £7.95 Child £7.95, Toddler £3.95, Adult £2, Baby £1
Book your Play Session.
Book your play session and pay online via paypal (booking fee applies).
Due to limited seating play session bookings are NON REFUNDABLE. However if you give more than 48 hours notice prior to your booked session, we will happily transfer your booking to a future play session date / time (subject to availability. You must cancel by telephone by calling 01606 863623 during business hours. When booking a play session you are agreeing to these terms.
Covid 19 Rules for our Centre
- If you wish to visit us you must now book a place on one of the days play sessions. You cannot turn up and play without booking first. Booking can be done via our website (booking fee applies).
- We can only take bookings of a maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Play Session Cancellation Policy: Due to limited seating play session bookings are NON REFUNDABLE. However if you give more than 48 hours notice prior to your booked session time we will happily transfer your booking to a future play session date / time (subject to availability). You must cancel by telephone by calling 01606 863623 during business hours. When booking a play session you are agreeing to these terms.
- Online bookings are limited to a maximum of 4 people per booking. All Bookings must contain at least 1 Adult and 1 Child. For bookings of more than 4 please call us on 01606 863623.
- If your chosen date and time is not available please give us a call on 01606 863623 as we may have cancellation slots available.
- Play Sessions are limited to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Play Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers. If this happens and you are booked onto a cancelled session you will be notified and issued with a full refund.
- The person making the booking is responsible for the whole party attending. It is the bookers responsibility to ensure that his / her party has read and understands our rules of play and the new rules relating to Covid19
- Our play session times are: Monday to Sunday, 10am to 11.30am, 12pm to 1.30pm, 2pm to 3.30pm and 4pm to 5.30pm.
- On arrival you will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code. Download the app here >https://covid19.nhs.uk/
- Please do not arrive early for your booked session as you will not be allowed access until the start time of the session.
- Adults and Children over the age of 11 are required to wear face coverings at all times, except when sat at their table consuming food and drinks or if they carry an exemption certificate. We will refuse entry to anyone not following these guidelines.
- We will have significantly reduced numbers of people at each session. To enable sustainability we have introduced a small charge for Adults and a small increase in the price per child. We hope that you understand this is purely to make it possible for us to sustain the business and the fantastic facility that you have come to love during this covid19 time.
- Social distancing measures are in place and will be strictly monitored. You will be allocated a table as you arrive, We ask that you sit at this table only and do not move it or try to join it to another table. Safety screens are in place at the Tills and serving areas. Floor markings are in position and we ask that you observe these at all times.
- Sanitizer stations are located at the entrance and various points around the building. The children’s play frame has a one way system in place. Hand Sanitizer stations are placed at various points around the playframe and we ask that the children use these before entering the play frame.
- Parents are very welcome to enter the playframe with their children to aid them with social distancing.
- Food, Drinks and Snacks are available.
- Before and at the end of each play session the facility will be cleaned and sanitized. Also a specialist fogging machine will be used to thoroughly disinfect the soft play area. Toilet and changing facilities are available. The toilets will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings.
- Subject to availability and during term time only, we hope to offer Registered Child Minders and Carers a discount on play session prices. Bookings must be made over the telephone and you must bring your official and up to date Registered Childminder / Carer certificate with you and present this on arrival. Please call us for more details.