Our Rules of Play have been designed for the safety and comfort of all Polar Palace guests and staff and we politely ask that they are all adhered to. We ask that any violation of these rules be brought to the attention of a member of management.
General Rules of Play
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult/guardian for the duration of their session at Polar Palace.
- Polar Palace does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behavior and well being of the child in their care, and must maintain supervision of their children at all times.
- The Polar Palace team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience , they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
- Height restrictions vary dependant on the play zone our visitors are using and have been put in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area
- Food (including crisps, sweets, chewing gum) and drinks not allowed on play equipment.
- Jewelry, belts, watches and other items with sharp edges should not be worn when playing on equipment.
- Children must remove shoes before playing on equipment; socks must be worn at all times.
- Adults using the play equipment must remove shoes before entering the equipment, and socks must be worn at all times.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers.
- Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Polar Palace cannot be held responsible for accidents, which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
- Only food and drinks purchased at Polar Palace may be consumed on the premises.
- We have two Alarmed Fire Exit doors that open onto the car park areas. These doors are alarmed should your children open them however this does not replace parent supervision
Astra Slide Rules of Play .
1. The large astra slide is recommended to be used by children aged 5 or over.
2. Climbing up the slide is strictly not allowed.
3. Long Sleeves and trousers should be worn when using the Astra Slide.
4. Descend the Slide in an upright seated position only.
5. The run off area at the bottom of the slide is to be kept clear at all times.
6. To maintain its use it is necessary to polish the large Astra Slide from time to time and a record is kept each time it is polished.
7. Do not use coats / jackets or other loose items of clothing as tobogans.
8. Do not throw toys or other loose items down the slide.
Go-Karts Rules of Play
1. Children must be supervised by a responsible Adult at all times while using the Go-Karts
2. Under 5’s must be accompanied by an Adult whilst on the ride.
3. Adults and children must wear shoes when using the go karts.
4. Please do not ram other go karts. The go karts are not bumper cars.
5. All riders must travel in one direction.
6. Keep arms and legs inside the go karts at all times.
7. No loose clothing may be worn on the go karts.
8. Children must be securely seated before the ride commences.
9. Do not walk or run on the track whilst go karts are in motion.
10. Do not attempt to jump on or off a go kart whilst it’s in motion.
11. Remain seated in your go kart until all the other go karts have stopped.
12. Do not push the go karts around the track at any time.